Orange County Estate Planning LawyerHelping You Plan for the Future
At the Tax Law Offices of David W. Klasing in Irvine and Westwood, I represent estate planning clients throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County and the surrounding California counties.
I can ensure that your final wishes are honored and help you provide for your loved ones in your absence. Combining skills and knowledge, I am committed to helping you preserve your wealth for future generations. Estate planning is an important process that can be compassionately and effectively handled by a knowledgeable lawyer.
- Representing the Executor/Trustee of an Estate
- Different Types of Estate Planning Services
- Wills and Trusts
Irvine & Los Angeles Probate AttorneyIn addition to my legal credentials as an Orange County and Irvine, California, estate planning attorney, I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). With a master’s degree in taxation that is specialized in the Estate and Gift area and more than 20 years of experience, I can help educate you about estate and income tax consequences of estate planning decisions.
Diligence and Dedication
I strive to protect both the assets and family relationships of my clients. I work to find the optimal balance between income and estate tax considerations and a client’s personal considerations when developing an estate plan.
Among my services as your lawyer, I can help you
plan for estate and final income taxes in order to avoid passing them on to your heirs and loved ones.
Preventing Family Conflicts
With effective estate planning, I can help you prevent disputes among your family members concerning division of property and other matters.
If a dispute does arise between heirs or creditors, I am well-equipped to handle potential trust, estate and tax-related litigation.
I offer a wide range of estate planning services, including:
- Planning and drafting wills
- Drafting revocable/irrevocable trusts
- Creating generation-skipping trusts and family dynasty trusts
- Drafting living wills and living trusts
- Estate tax planning
- Heirship determinations
- Utilizing tax-exempt organizations and foundations in the estate planning process
- Charitable gift planning
- Business succession planning
- Integrating retirement plans into estate planning
- Preparation of estate and inheritance tax returns
- Preparation of family limited partnership and limited liability company tax returns
- Independent estate administration
- Probate and estate administration
- Drafting durable powers of attorney and directives to physicians
- Guardianship and conservatorship services