It is possible for a taxpayer who is unable to make full payment at that time to submit a request that includes other payment arrangements acceptable to the IRS.

Contact my office to schedule a reduced rate initial consultation to discuss your FBAR and voluntary disclosure concerns and how I can be of assistance. When you call, you will speak directly to me, not a paralegal or assistant, to get the experienced answers you need.