The Tax Law Offices of David W. Klasing
We are a boutique Tax, Estate Planning and Business Law office that additionally provides accounting, tax compliance and planning services.
Our competitive advantage is that we fully understand what work is squarely within our wheelhouse and we avoid practicing door law (taking whatever work walks in your door).
We believe that the rapid growth of the tax law offices from its inception to date is for the most part attributable to the excellent service we provide and the excellent results that we consistently achieve for our clients. Top shelf client service combined with achieving the best results possible in every client scenario combined with reasonable billing practices and ethical and honest business practices is who we are and what we believe in.
We live by the spiritual principle that we should treat others (including opposing counsel and parties, judicial personnel and government officials) the way we wish to be treated and our firm will be the change that we wish to see in our industry.
- The Tax Law Offices of David W. Klasing, P.C., is a rapidly growing law firm that utilizes education, intelligence, integrity and experience to provide the most effective and individualized solutions for our clients facing a civil or criminal tax or business controversy.
- We view our client’s liberty, emotional and financial wellbeing as the most important aspects of any problem they face.
- For every client that walks in our door, our goal is to identify and isolate the problems they are facing and brainstorm solutions that will produce the best possible result.
- We take pride in turning what are often overwhelming situations for our clients and making the situation manageable for our clients
- We ethically and zealously represent our client before the IRS and all of the various California taxing authorities whether they are under audit, in collections or in taking a position on a tax return, defend them in Tax Court and where representing them in a threatened or actual criminal tax dispute.
- We successfully minimize civil tax liabilities, penalties, interest and criminal tax exposure with federal and state taxing authorities utilizing the firms combined experience, education and expertise in understanding and interpreting tax code, case law and other primary authority and federal and state procedure.
- We provide excellent service to our clients with respect, loyalty and confidentiality and the reservation of personal judgment for ethical or moral errors our client’s may have made.
- We strive to assist our clients get back on track and into compliance with the taxing authorities.
- We strive to minimize the tax assessed by government agencies on an ongoing basis through effective tax planning, accurate tax preparation and via being zealous advocates for our client’s rights with the taxing authorities.
- We know the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion, we promote the former and discourage and defend against the latter.
- Business law and estate planning issues that we handle will be central to our core competencies in taxation.