The Tax Law Offices of David W. Klasing can help you get back into compliance and avoid the impending wrath of the IRS and state taxing authorities. The first step is to determine how severe a problem you have. It could be as simple as filing the missing FBARs and requesting penalty abatement for reasonable cause where all of the foreign income has been duly reported. Or as involved as filing 6 years of amended returns to report the foreign income, 6 years of FBAR’s and then guiding you through making a Voluntary Disclosure to the criminal investigations department of the IRS.