You know you have a tax problem that needs solving. You also know you have options to choose from when hiring a tax attorney or CPA to assist you or your business. You want to act quickly to address the issue – but you also want to be confident that you’ve made the right decision about your legal representation. So why should you put your case in our tax firm’s hands? What are some of the advantages to working with the Tax Law Office of David W. Klasing?
How Our Experienced Tax Lawyers and CPAs Can Help
Whether the issue is civil or criminal, the stakes in a tax case are high. Thousands, potentially millions of dollars can hang in the balance – and in some situations, so can the taxpayer’s freedom. A civil penalty, a criminal tax charge, or an unexpected tax assessment can spell financial disaster, potentially ending the taxpayer’s career or bankrupting his or her business. Even in a best-case tax scenario, where the question is one of minimizing tax losses rather than handling the fallout of noncompliance, the financial repercussions of unskilled or inexperienced representation can be debilitating.
With so much riding on the line – financial stability, professional aspirations, and in some scenarios, liberty itself – it is imperative to choose your tax lawyer wisely. Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing us to handle your case.
- We offer experience – and cost-efficiency. OC Metro Magazine has recognized David Klasing as a Top Tax Attorney. Successful businesses and individuals benefit from Mr. Klasing’s combined skills as an attorney with a Master’s degree in taxation and a Certified Public Accountant. It’s the expertise of a California tax attorney and CPA for the price of one – without sacrificing quality, detail, or attention to your case.
- We have expertise in complex, niche areas of tax law. David W. Klasing has assembled an experienced staff with a very unique and hard-to-find skill set that ranges from Bitcoin tax accounting to foreign account tax audit representation. With over 20 years of experience, we provide businesses and individuals with a wide spectrum of services in tax law, business law, and estate planning. Demands for the firm’s diverse range of tax services have extended to all of California – and beyond.
- We are reputable, trustworthy, and accomplished in our field.com, one of the country’s largest and most prominent attorney databases, gives David W. Klasing a perfect 10.0 “Superb” rating. Meanwhile, our tax firm has earned an “A+” rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We don’t just say we have a track record of success – we back it up with the quality and sophistication of our work and a wealth of client testimonials and Five Star Online Reviews to prove it.
- We prioritize client support – and satisfaction. At the Tax Law Office of David W. Klasing, our clients always come first. We provide highly personalized, effective, and comprehensive tax services. You will always receive the most vigorous representation and your phone calls and messages will always be returned in a prompt and timely manner. We understand the anxieties and pressures you are facing, which is why we make every effort to put you at ease with unwavering support.
- We are convenient and easy-to-reach. In addition to our main location in Irvine, we have 12 conveniently located satellite locations to serve individuals and businesses throughout California. Our Southern California locations include San Diego, Carlsbad, Los Angeles, Panorama City, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, Bakersfield, and San Bernardino tax offices. Our Northern California locations include San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento tax offices. Please note our satellite offices are appointment-only.
- We provide comprehensive tax law resources for ongoing support. When it comes to interpreting tax laws, we’ll handle the heavy lifting for you. At the same time, we believe in helping our clients feel informed and confident. Our tax law library FAQs provide in-depth explanations from a legal, financial, and practical standpoint on a wide variety of tax topics. Our numerous tax-related articles will keep you informed on the latest tax news, trends, and actions by governmental tax agencies. And of course, we’re always here to answer your questions personally.
Civil, Criminal, Federal, and California Tax Representation for Businesses and Individuals
If you find yourself involved in a civil, criminal, federal, or California tax controversy, the Tax Law Office of David W. Klasing can help. We provide both civil audit and criminal tax defense representation, employment tax representation, and assistance with many other tax and business concerns. We are also experienced in working with clients on matters of foreign account compliance and disclosure, such as problems with foreign bank accounts and unreported foreign income or businesses. For a reduced-rate tax consultation about how we can help, contact us online or call the Tax Law Office of David W. Klasing at (800) 681-1295 today.