San Francisco Area CPA Found Guilty of Aiding and Abetting Tax FraudJuly 25, 2018
Florida Business Owner Sentenced to Prison for Failure to Comply with Tire TaxJuly 30, 2018
There are many reasons a person or business might need a tax attorney instead of a CPA, EA or CTEC certified preparer—even if they’ve been following the law and don’t think they’ve got a legal problem. Ask yourself these questions to find out if you’re one of them:
- Do you need ACP? (Attorney Client Privilege)
- Do you have a conflict of interest with your preparer?
- Are large dollar amounts at stake?
- Do you have exposure to being accused of a tax crime?
- Do you want advanced tax planning combined with entity selection?
- Do you need estate planning?
- Has your representative failed to settle your case?
- Do you owe crushing amounts of tax debt?
- Does your situation seem too sophisticated for your present tax person?
- Do you feel like the law and facts are on your side, but the taxing authority is simply being unreasonable?
- Do you think your preparer committed malpractice?
- Are you going through, a high net worth divorce, business acquisition or sale, or considering asset protection?
- Do you think your preparer has been too aggressive in the past?
- Are your books such a mess that a taxing authority is disallowing all of your expenses?
These are all reasons to hire a tax attorney—the kind of tax professional who can resolve these issues most effectively. Reach out to The Tax Law Offices of David W. Klasing today for the advanced advocacy a tax attorney can bring to the table.
Share this Image On Your Site
Please include attribution to https://klasing-associates.com/ with this graphic.